Nokia E5



The Nokia E5 has large 2.4-inch TFT screen with full QWERTY keypad. Nokia E5 is the latest addition to the E-series phone which takes the best of the Nokia E71 and E72 from Nokia. Nokia E5’s homescreen features including one-touch access to your favourite contacts and your favourite social networking sites. Nokia E5 has 18 hours and 30 minutes of  talk time (in GSM mode).29 days standby time. The Nokia E5 is for perfect for anyone who doesn’t like charging their phone. Nokia E5  comes with support for multiple email accounts, including popular mail services such as Ovi Mail, Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, Windows Live Hotmail and for the business folk, Microsoft Exchange and IBM Lotus Notes Traveler.
The key features of Nokia E5 are:
GENERAL
2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100/1900
DISPLAY  AND KEYPAD
2.4 inches TFT screen(320×240)
Full QWERTY keyboard
CAMERA
Primary: 5 megapixel camera (2592 x 1944pixels), LED flash and fixed focus
Video recording: Yes,
Secondary: No
SIZE AND WEIGHT
Dimension: 115 x 58.9 x 12.8 mm, 75 cc
Weight: 126 g
MEMORY
Phone memory:  250 MB storage
Memory card: microSD(up to 16GB)
PROCESSOR AND OS
OS: Symbian OS v9.3, Series 60 rel. 3.2
CPU: ARM 11 600 MHz processor
CONNECTIVITY AND LOCATION SERVICES
Audio jack: 3.5 mm audio jack
Bluetooth: Yes, v2.0 with A2DP
USB: Yes, v2.0 microUSB
Wi-Fi: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, UPnP & DLNA technology
GPRS: Class 32
EDGE: Class 32
3G: HSDPA, 10.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 2 Mbps
GPS: Yes, with A-GPS; Ovi Maps
FEATURES
FM radio: Yes, Stereo FM radio with RDS
Video viewing: yes
Java:  Yes, MIDP 2.0
COLOUR
Carbon Black
Chalk White
Sky Blue
Copper Brown

Comments

  1. Hello, my name is John, a video game blogger like you and a new one at that, lol. I saw your comment on Blog Catalog introducing your own blog to the other bloggers. I thought I would send you a message to see if you would be interested to exchange links with me or with my blog (its http://gamesandgadgetz.com). I enthusiastically make blog posts about game reviews and keep my visitors updated with the latest news in the video gaming industry. I also plan to make gadget reviews and posts as soon as I’m confident enough about my resources with such a category. It would be cool to have both gaming and gadget info under one site. Wouldn’t you agree? As for what I’m trying to say, I would be glad to feature your blog on my blog as one of its featured links to my visitors. We can do regular guest posting to spice things up or what not. Email me john@pageeater.com so we can discuss more about how we would do it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment